Valentines Day Gift Ideas

on Thursday, January 16, 2014
With Valentines Day fast approaching on the horizon I couldn't resist creating a little Etsy wish list. I've had my eye on that sweater for some time now - it makes my heart skip a beat! I'm also totally in love with that little toast plate too; I'm obsessed with toast and eat a crazy amount of it. I think this is the greatest invention ever :D Also, how cute is that little fortune cookie necklace? Hmmm.. this was a bad idea! 

Incase you've not seen from our facebook page we've got a special offer for all you early bird Valentines Day shoppers on at the moment - our Mr & Mrs prints are 50% off! How great is that? You can also nab our 'Missing Piece' puzzle piece brooch or one of our beautiful ampersand brooches in our sale section too. Take advantage quickly - they'll be full price again in the next couple of days!

Big Dipper Sweatshirt - TwoStringJane    Suitcase Pet Bed - AtomicAttic     Gun Plate - MoreThanPorcelain
Toast Plate - Charlotte Mei    Fortune Cookie Necklace - Olive Yew

Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment