Under The Weather...

on Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello peeps! We hope you've all had a cracking holiday! Unfortunately for me, I've been stuck in bed feeling absolutely broken. I'm not quite sure what it is that I've caught, but I know one thing for sure - it's totally rotten! I don't think I've ever spent this much time in my bed before, and it's truly starting to bum me out... it's not exactly how I thought I'd be starting the new year, but I'm going to try and turn that around as soon as I can. To try and get back into the swing of things on the blog, I thought I would share a few snaps from our mini-holiday...


As you will notice, it mostly revolved around eating and drinking, which is pretty much mandatory for the season! There was the posh dinner with my mum, a homemade mac n cheese feast and an obsession with tiny cucumbers in eldeflower and hendricks cocktails (see below)


How amazing is that tiny cucumber! Also, totally loving our new 'His' and 'Hers' highball glasses which was a super lovely Christmas gift :D

We went through to Glasgow for the day which was actually a really nice day despite this amazing picture I took of the rain on the window from the bus driving through.  Doesn't it look like a painting?


Indulging aside, I've been thinking a lot about getting a new tattoo recently so I've been sketching away at a few ideas that I'm really excited about. I'm not sure where I'll get it but I'll be sure to blog about it when I'm nearer to getting it done :) 
Besides that we've been trying to come up with some goals and resolutions for the next year. One is defo going to be sorting out the studio and we're both keen to read, draw and walk more but I'm struggling a little with setting out what goals we want to achieve... If anyone has any good links on setting tangible goals and how to keep them we'd love to hear about it! Hit me up with some inspiration peeps - I need to get motivated and get out of this bed :)
Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment