Birthday Celebrations!

on Monday, September 2, 2013

Woohoo! Today is my birthday! Breakfast in bed and the sun is out... what more can a girl ask for? I've got a date with some cake at the cutest patisserie place today and David and I are having dinner at my favourite restaurant tonight, PLUS I have a pile of goodies to open later on.... Birthdays are the best! 
We spent our weekend out dancing badly to some seriously cheesy beats and I got to wear my new favourite head candy out on the town... Getting older is great because you start to worry less about what other people think and can finally embrace your quirkiness without question :P Good times and happy days!


As a special treat we thought we would share the love and give you all a lovely discount in our etsy shop too :) If you spend £10 or more, you can get 15% off with the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY15 at the checkout. Sweet! The offer is only available till Friday 6th September but may very well come in handy if you're looking to snag a few early Christmas presents on the cheap... Don't worry, your secret is safe with me ;) hee hee!

In other news, unfortunately thing's have been a little sluggish on the website front recently - we're having some bazaar issues with our images which we are struggling to get fixed (sad face!) - I'm hoping to get back to some better blogging action this week though. It's been pretty frustrating as it's really holding us back, but fingers crossed we can get some help to tackle it properly soon. Other than that, it's looking freaking amazing and I can't wait to get it live; It's been a pretty massive project for us and I foresee a big party to celebrate it :D Any excuse to wear these bad boys again!

Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment