Birthday Swag!

on Friday, September 6, 2013


Today I'm feeling slightly better from my cold so I thought I would do a little blog post on all the incredible gifts I got for my birthday :) This year I was really spoiled by my friends and family - it sound's cheesy but I think it's really amazing that they all know me so well! 

Amongst my goodies was an amazing limited addition David Bowie book which is full of his amazing outfits, sketches and behind the scenes photography which is possibly the greatest coffee table book ever. I think it's a limited edition too which makes it all the more exciting! Im totally crushing on Adventure Time and My Neighbour Totoro and am delighted to be adding these to my 'whimsy' collection. If you've never heard of them you need to check them out asap! 
I also got some beautiful India Hicks perfume. I'm a really big fan of the range and Island Nights is going to be the perfect scent for autumn :) The fabulous Kim sent me an extra special little pinata with one of her amazing feather rings, a pair of macaroon earrings, some awesome Japanese candy and some Martha Stewart glitter glue in the classic 'Vivid Please' mint green colour (SWOON!) 

...And from the best boyfriend ever I got a bunny ears necklace (a great memory of my birthday night out where I wore the coolest bunny ears ever) and my most favorite thing ever -- The Owl Cookie Jar. I've had my eye on this little guy for a whole year (no jokes!) but it was totally out of my price range. I used to go visit him in the shop all the time and dream about the day I would be able to take him home. It's not something I'd ever ask for and certainly not something I ever expected to receive so you can imagine I'm pretty much over the moon right now! He's going to be the greatest mascot ever when he move's into our new studio. I know, I have the greatest boyfriend ever! *blush* 


So even though I've been sick all week, it's safe to say that I've still had a great birthday and have been spoiled rotten with some really spectacular treats :D
Here is to getting one year older and taking more fashion advice from David Bowie!

xox
Oh! and PS - our 15% discount in our Etsy shop ends tonight!
Treat yourself or your best friends day with the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY15  ... enjoy!

Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment