Cake and other things...

on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Today I woke up with an insane urge to make cake, so I didn't have any other option than to hop to it! I decided to make things a little more interesting by mixing the cake batter with a little food dye to make it pastel pink. In for a penny, in for a pound after all! They're a little reward for us both as we've been working quite a lot the past couple of days on a few new bits and pieces for the shop. Actually, we have a whole new product on its way (eeep! So exciting! Updates soon...) But we've also been making some little stickers and fliers to brighten up the orders placed in our shop. I can't wait till they arrive and we can stick them all over the place! 


We've also updated our blog 'about us' page and have started to update our Etsy/Storenvy/Society6 shops which is nice. My camera is away getting fixed from the lens breaking on our holiday (thanks to a very kind Dad who came to the rescue!), so we're hoping to reshoot our stock with the new packaging and all that good stuff as soon as I get it back. With our new website very close to launching, we've got a few final things that need tidied up to make it look as sharp as possible :) Exciting times, huh!

Oh! I'm hoping to be sorting out our DIY posts so they land on a Monday again too. They got jumbled up to different days when we went away and it's starting to do my head in. Monday or Thursday? Which day would you rather see our DIYs go live?
We'd love to hear what you think :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment