Character Meet

on Monday, August 5, 2013

Russel & Dug: Up!

I can't believe how quickly time has flown since we've come back home! I think I'm finally getting a handle on the jet lag, but I've got to admit that I've got a little case of the dreaded Holiday Blues now. I've not had a chance to go through all my pictures yet - that's going to be one epic day! But I have been sifting through some of the shots taken at Disney using their Photo Passes. I thought I would share a few snaps to bring back some of the holiday magic :)

Vanellope: Wreck It Ralph

We've never really had the chance to meet all the characters whenever we've been to Disney before, so this trip we decided to try and hit up all of our faves. We posed for quite a few ridiculous shots, but we have a few really sweet ones too - which is nice as I usually get carried away with what David likes to call my "Cabaret Face" -- what can I say, I love an expressive face!

Ariel: The Little Mermaid

For those of you prepping for a Disney Adventure, Photo Passes are a really great way to get some cracking pictures without needing your camera. In the Disney parks there are plenty of staff wandering about all over with proper cameras who are ready and waiting to take shots of you and your group. This isn't just where the characters are, there pretty much everywhere and they're always happy to get involved.

Donald Duck!

Basically, they give you a card with a code on it and any pictures they take of you get loaded into a personal online account for you so you can view them whenever you want. It's free to use, only you have to pay for the prints if you want hard copies or a disk of all your images sent out to you. As we're a little tight on money we've taken screen grabs of our faves - I think they look pretty great considering they didn't cost a penny!

Gaston: Beauty & The Beast

You can always ask the same camera wielding staff to take pictures of you using your own camera too which is fab as it means that theres never one person missing in your photos :) As the lens broke on my DSLR whilst we were away, this was a pleasant discovery for us! I have to admit that Disney have covered all the bases for visitors which is really impressive; I've not discovered any other parks who offered the service and have carried it out so well!

Bell: Beauty & The Beast
When you log into your account you also get access to lots of other awesome bonus material, like the characters posing by themselves and pictures of the parks and firework shows. It's a really great way to look back on your adventures when you're having the holiday blues as it reminds you of all the wonderful stuff you got to see and do :B


Micky & Minnie Mouse

The up side to coming home is having lots of fun ideas that we want to start working on for our shop and blog, not to mention a few new DIYs that I want to try out once I get a little more settled into the swing of things. We've already started uploading some new prints and cards into etsy which is really exciting and I've had a lot of fun playing around with prints for mobile phone cases in our society6 store! I'll be sure to post about the latest once I've got a few more goodies made up and online. Keep your eye out for a new giveaway coming up on our blog too - it's going to be a goodie :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment