Style Me Friday: Holiday Swag!

on Friday, August 9, 2013


Usually our Style Me Friday posts show off lots of outfits and stylish treats I've discovered and fallen in love with online, but I thought I might mix it up a little and share some of the goodies I got on our American Adventure :)
Check out all the awesome stationery we collected!
It turns out that I'm going through quite a green phase at the moment. I'm a big fan of Sanrio so I was especially pleased when I found a shop that stocked a lot of the Keroppi goodies. I have to admit that I'm a bigger fan of him than Hello Kitty, perhaps because he is harder to come by. Japanese stationery can be pretty exceptional - that woodland themed letter set has completely stolen my heart. I'm not sure if I should frame this or use it! I'm also pretty chuffed with my new Little Mermaid pen. Who doesn't want to write with a fin? The giant push pins were a gift from David when I was feeling a little under the weather. Nothing says true love like stationery, am I right? We also picked up some cute gaffa tape, which seems to be a huge trend in America right now (and you can count me in!) And a pot of some lovely gold Martha Stewart glitter; we can't get this over here so I was pretty over excited about getting that. Thankfully it survived our long flight home - though it would have been much more exciting to unpack if it had exploded :D

Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment