Seaworld Vine Clips

on Friday, July 19, 2013


Pretty excited about all our little video clips so thought I'd share a little peek of what we've seen at Seaworld :D I'm not sure how well our holiday posts have been turning out on the blog as we're uploading from iPhones and iPads so I hope you can see them!



The first clip is of Shamu the killer whale and baby Shamu... They pretty much call all whales here the same name - or don't refer to their names at all so we never know who we're watching. To be fair, Shamu seems to get around a bit. I'm pretty certain this is not the same whale I saw back in the day, but the idea of having to tell children that Shamu died is pretty insane, so I'm alright with the smoke and mirrors ;)



The other clips are of the phenomenally cool Stingrays who are in a giant touch tank. They high five everyone who they swim past which is pretty much the coolest thing ever. Needless to say they're super friendly and a lot of fun to touch as they feel almost slimey! And I've also shared a short clip of me hanging out with my dolphin friend. Absolutely incredible, right? For more clips you can follow us @vividplease through the Vine app on smartphones. I'll be uploading some more clips to twitter when I can :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment