Disneyworld Forever!

on Sunday, July 7, 2013





Hello from Disneyworld!
The sun is out and the queues are long, but we're having the time of our lives!




So far I've lived out one of my life goals; high five-ing a mermaid (or a "high fin" as Ariel likes to call it), and we went on Ariels Underwater Adventure twice in a row :) Obviously she is my favourite princess... Though David's is actually Belle! Haha!




Naturally, when we bumped into Gaston we fought in her honour. You'll be pleased to know he's as much of a douche in reality as he is in the film ;)




We're totally blown away by the updated Fantasyland; Eric's castle looks incredible and the French Quarter where The Be Our Guest restaurant & Gaston's tavern is looks just like in the illustrations. We're hoping to go to the restaurant another day so I'll be sure to share plenty of photos of that too! In the meantime, I'm going to run to Splash Mountain... I feel a lot more ridiculous picture posts coming on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment