Vintage Life Magazine Feature!

on Saturday, November 2, 2013

HOORAY! Our oil cloth lunch bag tutorial has been featured in this month's Vintage Life magazine and we are absolutely ecstatic about it! I'm a big fan of this magazine and have been reading it since I stumbled upon it at the first Hemingway Vintage Festival around 3 years ago. Back then it was quite a little magazine, but jam packed full of retro inspired goodness and a real inspiration to me. It's come a long way over the years and I'm totally delighted that I got to be a part of the November issue!


Some of you early fans might remember that I used to make and sell these in our Etsy shop, but as time went on our product range developed and moved away from the sewing side of things. It's never an easy decision to retire a product, but we just felt it's time was up. When I got asked to come up with a vintage themed DIY, this seemed like the perfect time to re-incarnate it and give it a new purpose!


It sounds a little silly, but seeing our wee faces lined up with all the other contributors was a real kick for me. I'd totally love to be a regular for a magazine and I'm really proud that we got the opportunity to get involved. It's really put fuel in the fire and made me want to do more. Once we're back from Renegade I defo want to get back into doing more projects for our blog. It's been tricky recently with so much going on, but I have a few ideas in the pipeline - it's just a matter of time!


If you're a fan of the magazine you'll spot our sneaky little voucher code in there too... Readers get a special Etsy discount through November (lucky beans!) Perfect in time for those of you getting presents ready for the holidays :)

Rosie The Riveter

We'd like to say a big thank you to Vintage Life magazine for getting us involved in such a fabulous issue - it's got the prettiest wedding dress I've ever laid eyes on, a great article on Rosie The Riveter and a tasty recipe for French Biscuits too... The perfect treat for this achievement :)

Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment