Style Me Friday... What's In My Bag!

on Friday, January 18, 2013
rose gold sequins are for lovers

This week I thought I would give you a little peek into my date night clutch bag! 

It's not often my bag is cleared out enough to be able to do this sort of thing, but as I'm trying hard to get organised this year I thought this would be a fun way to share cute things and encourage myself!

My bag (from a-thread) is actually sold as an ipad case, but I think it would be foolish to keep it hidden away; it's just too pretty! In it lives a few of my favorite things; my vintage glasses, camera purse (from my bestie in NYC), Loud & Lovely pink lip gloss from MAC,  Juliette Has A Gun bullet perfume, Hello Kitty tic tac's (for my ridiculous sweet-tooth), and my trustworthy iPhone -it's even got our little piggy stuck on the cover! 

In hindsight of packing this bag it seems to have expressed me quite well - quite girly, a little bit quirky and a twist of rock n roll. This organisational thing isn't so bad after all!

What does your bag say about you? 
Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment