Pride & Prejudice is 200 Years Old Today!

on Monday, January 28, 2013

Well if that's not a reason to crack out tea and cake, I'm not sure what is!
This is the year of Pride & Prejudice; the classic Jane Austin novel, as it has reached the jolly old age of 200 years old today. It's not hard to see why it's survived the test of time and has charmed it's way into  the hearts (and shelves) of most book lovers in the UK and beyond...

As many of you will already know, I've got my eye on another man, who to me is far more attractive and worthy than the infamous Mr Darcy. However, I'm taking great delight in the fact that the two can unite on this special day to celebrate this landmark and create the ultimate girls night in...


So here is to Jane Austin and her fabulous novel... and working out that sometimes, cake is better than men! :D

Thanks Jane!

So, who's your favorite?

Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment