Pancake Day Inspiration!

on Monday, February 20, 2012


It's Pancake Day tomorrow and we can't wait!
Who doesn't love an excuse to gorge on pancakes and maple syrup all day long without anyone raising an eyebrow? On top of that, look at how much fun you can have with them!


We are big fan's of Jim's Pancakes blog.
Aren't they the most incredible pancakes you have ever seen?
He is some kind of batter king!


I would almost say they look too good to eat, but I as I am salivating just looking at the pictures I doubt I would even have the chance to take a picture before stuffing these in my face!


Well done to genius Jim for spoiling us and your super cute daughter
Your pancake creations are flippin fantastic ;)
Be sure to drop by Jim's site and spread the love...


Happy Baking everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment