L.A.M.B fashion line goes 60's!

on Monday, February 13, 2012

We are in love with Gwen Stefani's new L.A.M.B collection.
Taking inspiration from the 60's, we are swooning over the cute collars, big beehives and spectacular specs...


Gwen has been a style icon for me since I was wee, so to see her taste evolve in the same direction as mine brings me a lot of happiness. Seems we can't be getting it that wrong afterall!


Want to know where Gwen gets her inspiration? Here is what she had to say:

Stefani:I began with the original rock girl icon, the sweater girl in a pencil skirt and looked at early `60s fashion imagery. These girls were the first and have always stayed current. After that I added all the things I always loved. Houndstooth, mixed print, black and white, pop colors. This season I tried to make the clothes stand out and yet be very easy to wear.


'I'm constantly on the Internet at the studio late at night when we have breaks recording the ND ("No Doubt") album. I love sites like Trendland, Style.com and am always finding tons of new Japanese sites to go through too. I love sending my team all of the images I find. So much fun. I'm totally obsessed.'



We love how Gwen can make rock-n-roll look elegant and are delighted to see these adorkable looks hit the catwalk. We want more!
Check out more outfits here

0 comments:

Post a Comment