Swag bag! Christmas came early...

on Monday, December 2, 2013
Check out all our swag! This year we decided to go all out for the sales... Well, online sales that is! With so many of our favourite shops participating this year, it was difficult to keep to a budget. It's not often we get to splurge like this - we had quite a wish list collated for the event and we're really happy that we managed to bag a few things at a fraction of their cost.

I've been looking for a pretty vintage style day dress for some time and my heart skipped a beat when I spotted this on at Mod Cloth! As you know I have an obsession with illustrating buildings - it was like it was meant to be. I also picked up a new pair of earphones in the Kate Spade sale which are a) super practical and b) super cute. I can't wait till they arrive and I can use them - whilst I love my big headphones they can be a little unwieldy when out and about. And no outfit is complete without a pair of birds pinned on somewhere! These swallow earrings by Tatty Devine are a really classic rockabilly accessory which are going to look amazing with my breton (stripe) jumpers! So chique!

Whilst I did particularly well for *ahem* gifts for myself, David got a new set of Copic pens that he's been going on about for an age (I foresee myself using them when he's not looking HA!) and a little gift for Vivid HQ - Fin & Jake illustrations for our studio! David and I are big fans of Adventure Time and when we discovered these beautiful prints on Etsy we had to get them :D We're back to being broke, but we're both very happy!

I can't wait for the post to arrive next week - after spending so much time wrapping stuff up to send to other people it's going to be a delight getting some fun post to open ourselves :) Snail Mail Forever!

mod cloth dress   kate spade headphones   tatty devine earrings   copic marker   nicole sloan illustration (fin and jake)

Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment