Oh Snap! Pictures From Our Week

on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Check out my new tape collection! With so many packages going out (we reached our record at 25 orders in one day on Monday!) we've been going through more rolls of tape than hot dinners. That meant I got to buy in some new colours to replace my dwindling collection - Happy Days!


I spotted this incredible dog cookie jar in Anthropologie and I fell in love. So kitsch! He's not quite as cute as Owly, (my giant owl cookie jar from David), but he's a close second. If only we had the space for him... and the money! These ceramic wonders cost a pretty penny, but they make incredible ornaments :D


Drive by night Krispy Kreme! This little midnight snack was a real treat...


Especially because it's a Mince Pie Donut! That's right, it's Christmas-tastic... and its a taste sensation for those who want to try them!


A little peek at a wholesale order we sent out this week too... told you we've been busy! I'll be blogging about this secret project shortly. We've had so many wonderful secret projects that we've had to keep under wraps recently - keep your eye out for an unveiling of what we were upto over the weekend tomorrow!

Happy Hump Day peeps x
Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment