Style Me Friday... What's In My Bag

on Friday, February 8, 2013
Surprise weekend away!

Woohoo! We're going away for the weekend and I can hardly contain my excitement! We've been super busy here at Vivid HQ since the start of the year, so it's lovely to know we're going to have a little R&R treat :D
Packing for a one night stay can be rather tricky as you sort of need absolutely everything, but no one wants to rock up with a suitcase for a mere few hours stay. I like to save up little samples and testers of the products I love as they come in really handy for overnighters, or if I can't get those, I decant what I need into small pots and bottles. Miniatures are really expensive for what they are, so try and avoid them as much as possible. The only one I can't go without is mini hairsprays - they are my secret weapon!

So, what's in my mini-break bag ? My most trusted make up and Vivienne Westwood perfume; reliable is key for an overnighter as you don't want to be faffing! My pretty galaxy dress as I can wear it with flats. My plan is to go in my black ballet shoes as they can be dressed up or down and I'll save on the space. Some beautiful jewelry is the perfect way to make yourself feel more special~I'll be wearing earrings from Ediacara and a vintage locket ball necklace. Last but certainly not least, I'll be taking something sweet as a little surprise... I adore these Coco Chocolates - they taste amazing and each one has an awesome tattoo on it :D It doesn't get better than that!

Now all we need is the taxi...

Happy Weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment