Birthday Surprises!

on Tuesday, September 4, 2012




What an amazing birthday I've had!

There was fireworks, a boat ride and a mini road trip as well as a wee dance with my besties; what more could a girl ask for? Presents of course ;) I've been so overwhelmed by my gifts this year so I thought I would share them with you... I never expected to be so spoiled - it seems I have some excellent people in my life :D

So what goodies did I get? Perhaps the most prettiest thing I own now is my amazing porcelain lady legs necklace from Mr Vivid! We saw this a while back and he snuck off to buy me it on the sly - what a guy! I also got a new vintage tin to add to my collection, a cute pin up girl brooch, my favorite sweeties (twinkies, popping candy and Swedish Fish all the way! A gorgeous tub of Agent Provocateur body cream (this stuff is amazing), a Jeramiah Weed jar glass (I'm addicted to Jar glasses and have wanted one of these since I first saw them!) and tickets to see the Dolly Parton musical 9 to 5 with my best mate - it is going to be phenomenal!

On top of all my treats, I also got my wish and managed to get my hands on one of the Foo Fighter dollars from Leeds Festival :D A big thank you to Fight For Your Child who are now the proud owner of our So My Type print! 

Last, but certainly not least, we are SUPER delighted to have been given two tickets for entry to DisneyLand from my favorite ever Disney employee!! AMAZING!!! We've got a little trip to Paris planned for the end of the month and this really is the cherry on the cake :D

What a fabulous celebration!

A big thank you to all of my friends and family for their kind thoughts, extreme love and incredible support over the past year. You've all made my day!

Vicky
xox





Follow us

0 comments:

Post a Comment