New York, New York

on Sunday, May 5, 2013

Farewell Hawaii!
Our days of surfing in the sun and wearing lovely lei's are all over so quickly! But fortunately we aren't on our way home quite yet... Our stop over on the way there was over in San Francisco, but on the way home we get to stop off in New York New York! I'm super excited to be heading out here too as I'll get to catch up with one of my besties who I never get the chance to see anymore.

Banter aside, we'll get to see Lady Liberty and my favourite building, The Chrysler. I'm hoping to check out the MOMA and Central Park, visit Soho and some tasty deli's ... gee there is just so much to do and such little time!

What I love the most about New York is that you don't need any real plans. In this town, they find you!  Flat shoes and a credit cards are mandatory ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment