Style Me Friday: Cake Tins & Fox Mug From Joules.com

on Friday, October 4, 2013

Look at my adorable new cake tins and fox mug from Joules.com! Being an avid baker of sweet treats, having something stylish to keep them in is high on my list of priorities. I'm a big fan of the homeware at Joules. They always have such amazing prints and patterns and as we're redecorating it's been a frequented site for inspiration and for my ever growing wish-list. Don't you think these are just adorable?


The cake tins are sold in a set of three - they all fit inside each other for when you want to tuck them away, but even better - they all stack perfectly on top of each other when you want to display them! There's a rim on each lid that perfectly fits the tin thats a size smaller than it. Being an ergonomic design nut, this little big of creative genius really rings my bell!


I love that each tin is so different too. That's one of the cutest fox illustrations I've seen in some time! Mixing it with stripes and florals ... a trio made in heaven, right? Now I have a small woodland themed tin for taking cupcakes to my best friend, a cracking medium sized tin with stripes that's perfect for picnics and birthdays and I have plans for a lovely big fruitcake for Christmas with the massive floral tin. It's going to be the pride of the table this year! 


My mum already has her eye on these so I might splash out on a set for her this Christmas too. *daughter points* Haha! They're so pretty I foresee them being used to store stuff in our studio when they don't have cake in them too. We have a lot of odd bits and pieces throughout our home that have been repurposed; I'm a strong believer in mixing and matching wherever I can so you can imagine that these will fit right in!


Naturally I had to bake to celebrate! My little foxy mug is just the right size for 'the good coffee' and those seriously delicious hot chocolates I was telling you about on Tuesday. I've got autumn covered (... and my mum's Christmas gift idea ticked too!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment